Start Up Registration in India scheme came into pictures when our honourable Prime Minister announced the Start Up India Scheme. Companies having Start Up Registration will be able to get government provided benefits in the business.
Connect with TaxIndia24.com to have a CA for Start Up Company.
A Common place for all entities registered in Startup, in other words Startup India Hub is a one-stop platform for all stakeholders in the Startup ecosystem to interact amongst each other, form successful partnerships and exchange knowledge in a highly dynamic environment of India.
Investors particularly venture capitalists (VCs) and Angel Investors add value to startups in a lot of ways:
1. Raising Funds: Investors are best guides for the startup to raise subsequent rounds of funding on the basis of stage, maturity, sector focus etc. and aid in networking and connection for the founders to pitch their business to other investors.
2. Stakeholder Management: Investors manage the company board and leadership to facilitate smooth operations of the startup. In addition, their functional experience and domain knowledge of working and investing with startups imparts vision and direction to the company.
3. Marketing: VCs assist with marketing strategy for your product/service.
4. Recruiting Talent: Sourcing high-quality and best-fit human capital is critical for startups, especially when it comes to recruiting senior executives to manage and drive business goals. VCs, with their extensive network can help bridge the talent gap by recruiting the right set of people at the right time.
5. M&A Activity: VCs have their eyes and ears open to merger and acquisition opportunities in the local entrepreneurial ecosystem to enable greater value addition to the business through inorganic growth.
6. Organisational Restructuring: As a young startup matures to an established company, VCs help with the right organisational structuring and introduce processes to increase capital efficiency, lower costs and scale efficiently.
Every business needs Investment for becoming a known one, Investing in startups is a risky proposition, but the low requirement for overhead capital combined with high upside potential, makes it lucrative for investors to put their bets on startups.
The Thomson Reuters Venture Capital Research Index replicated the performance of venture capital industry in 2012 and found that overall venture capital has returned at an annual rate of 20% since 1996 – far outperforming modest returns of 7.5% and 5.9% from public equities and bonds respectively.
Investors relies more in the projects having ideas and potential, it performs like cherry on the cake if it has Start Up Registration.
Registering a profile on the hub is a quite simple process.
Alternately you can involve a Professional like CA for Start Up Company to have a Start Up Registration.
Yes, but entity should at least one registered office in India, Government of India are working on the International Relations also to make it more convenient.
Yes, an entity without a PAN can be registered as a Startup. However, it is advised that a valid PAN of the entity is provided at the time of registration.
Yes, Of Course.
Online Business Registration Services in India